To meet your English goals, WESLI offers 5 ESL Programs. You may choose from a variety of Core Classes and Electives in each program. Whether you are studying English for personal reasons, MBA preparation, or for your career, WESLI has courses for you!
- General English – for students who want to improve English abilities for personal reasons.
- Academic Preparation – for students who want to attend U.S. or other English-speaking universities or colleges.
- TOEFL/IELTS Preparation – for students seeking to improve test scores.
- Business/Professional English – for students working in businesses or other professions, such as lawyers, doctors, journalists, scientists, politicians and teachers.
- Private Classes – for students who want one-on-one tutoring instead of or in addition to classes. WESLI Tutoring provides a customized curriculum taught by experienced teachers. With flexible scheduling (1 to 10 hours/week year round), you will receive undivided attention to help you reach your goals quickly.